Thursday, 5 July 2012

Breakfast (Syrup) - Kreayshawn Ft. 2 Chainz

This is kind of unrelated, but it's a music video and I like it so I thought I'd post it here. I love Kreayshawn so much, isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?

It's not completely unrelated though because I know I'm supposed to be watching loads of music videos, and I have a few that I really like, so I'll probably post more on here at some point. I really like the rapid cuts between the 'breakfast' scene and the close ups/mid shots of Kreay miming against the orange background. Good use of Goodwin's fourth convention there. (The demands of the record label being met by including close ups of the artist allowing them to 'develop' and become more easily recognised) I'm not entirely sure why I like it so much, I just think it works well and helps keep the video at a good pace. Or maybe it's just because I love her face so much.

1 comment:

  1. Go for a really detailed analysis of this if you like...

    ReplyDelete