Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Audience Research - Questionnaire Results

Here are the results from the questionnaires I got people to answer a few days ago. I posted links to the questionnaire on some social networking sites I use, such as twitter and tumblr, as well as on my blog here. As using social networking is the quickest, simplest way to get information 'out there', and around 80% of my followers are 16-25 year old's, I have chosen to use this group as my target audience for the music video I will be making. Gender is split pretty evenly, so I will try and make my video appeal to both males and females.


As you can see, the most popular genre of music is 'indie' with the second most popular being pop. These aren't my favourite genres, but I watched a few indie/indie-pop music videos and really liked some of the typical conventions they conform to, such as use of symbolism and pops of bright colour, so I'm happy to make my music video to an indie-pop song. 



No comments:

Post a Comment