Saturday, 25 August 2012

Audience Research - Genre Questionnaire

As I am going to be creating my own music video, I thought I should probably have some idea of what genre of music is the most popular, so I made this questionnaire for people to fill out, so please answer it.

Click for Questionnaire!

I'm kind of hoping that the most popular genre is rap, as although it is not my favourite genre, I think it would be really fun to film a rap video. The lyrics are usually very fast paced, therefore it would be acceptable to use copious amounts of rapid cuts. I enjoy rapid cuts. I'd also be able to use the filters I discovered last year whilst editing 'Esther', to create an intoxicated effect, as there tends to be a fair amount of drug/alcohol reference in the lyrics. If rap isn't the most popular, I can always choose a rap video for my one minute extract, so it doesn't bother me either way really.

No comments:

Post a Comment