Thursday, 7 March 2013

I NEED YOUR HELP

I have been working my cotton socks off! I've done a few drafts of my digipak and it'd really help me if you could tell me which one you prefer so I can get on with making that one better. If you have any suggestions of how I can improve/do anything differently I'd like to hear them too. THANKS! Oh, also the blank square on the top right one is supposed to be there, that's where the 'about the artist' text will go; I just haven't figured out what I should write in there yet.





9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Christopherrrrrrr :')

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, using my face ruined it but I think the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhh you look nice! Thank you Fred.

      Delete
  3. That rose design looks really good! My favourite is probably the second one because in terms of colour, it shares its own unique 'theme' without anything to put off the pop type audience.

    One thing which might be worth looking at is the way the image spread across the bottom three panels looks a bit blurry. There's a possibility that a nice median filter could tidy that up a bit :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Harry! Yeah, it's an indie-pop song so I had to try and make it all indie-looking but not so much that pop fans would find it too weird. If that makes sense. :')

    I don't know what that means, but I'll try it next time I'm at school because I don't have proper photoshop on my laptop. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough :D

      I'm not sure what the main intention of the Median filter actually is, but I tend to use it to smooth up resized images - it's hard to explain the effect, but it kinda blends the colours into each other without smudging...

      Delete
  5. MANDEM IS FEELING NUMBER 2 CUZZY. GOT DEM PIFF NEUTRAL TONES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben for god's sake THIS IS MY MEDIA BLOG. FOR SCHOOL. I CANNOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH SOMEBODY NAMED 'CAPTAIN PIFF TING.'

      But thanks, wench.

      Delete