Sunday, 5 May 2013

PART ONE: What have you learned from your audience feedback?

Part One: Music Video



I also made a post about how audience feedback influenced the different drafts of my music video. You can find that here. Or if the link doesn't work, copy and paste this into your search bar. http://jesshasanothermediablog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/all-drafts.html

*Edit. Here's some extra audience feedback I added on 07/05/2013 because nobody commented on the video on YouTube until then.


From these comments I have found out that the audience liked the use of filters in Final Cut Pro to create a contrast between the 'scenes' in the music video, as well as the symbolism created by props used, such as the heart and the roses, and feel the video would appeal to my intended audience. 




No comments:

Post a Comment